Friday, June 06, 2003

well after 15000 Iranian bloggers being in the web already it seems that its about time although I am not completely Iranian any more but well who can forget 32 years of his life in a very very old land and now that he is in a very new land without more than 400 years of written history??

America is really tha land fo opprtunity but not for every body .For me it was a very Hospitable land this land gave me the integrity that my own land denied me so why should I still consider myself totally Iranian???dont get me wrong I still have a very worried mind for Iran and what is happening for my people but well lets be honest these people have to do some thing about their situaation themselves waiting for a heavenly hand top come and take care Mullas does not seem to be a very good Idea there is no miraculous hand there whatever should happenh Iranians shoud make it happpen this is the ultimate solution.

No comments: