Sunday, January 11, 2004

After beiung so much worried and thinking about what is going on in Iran I decided to get involoved in my new land .Last week I went to one of the meetups for Howard Dean The guy seems much much Logical and much much more practical than the presend administration .After all he will not put bible reading sessions in the white house or consider himself having mandate from god (doesn't this remind you some body from Iran??? whoes name happens to be khameneyee???)

Since the day I came to the Us I saw the Democratic party much much closer to my viewpoints and now I see that with in the democratic party also Dean and the people following him are much much more close to what I think is good for me as well as the US and also yes Iran.Hope fully he will get elected........... lets wait and see.

No comments: